Outlook & District Regional Park
Please read all policies and click the “Agree and Continue” below to book your campsite
- All vehicles entering the park must have a valid park pass.
- Persons camping in the park must be 19 years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please keep dogs on a leash and clean up after your pet. Click here to refer to the town of Outlook Dog & Cat Control Bylaw for more information.
- When camping, there is only one R.V./camper/motorhome and one tent, or two tents allowed per campsite. Extra tents are no longer permitted in campsites.
- No outside firewood is permitted in the park. Outside firewood may carry pathogens such as Dutch Elm Disease which is a major risk to our trees. Firewood may be purchased from the park.
- Alcohol and cannabis must remain in your campsite.
- No fireworks permitted in the park.
- Check-in is 2:00pm. Check-out is 11:00am.
- Speed limit is 30km/hour on paved roads, and 20km/hour on gravel roads.
- Quiet time is from 11:00pm -7:00am.
- Golf carts may be used to travel from your campsite to the golf course.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking. All reservations are subject to non-refundable reservation fees.
Cancellation refunds require 48 hours notice, and a $10 cancellation fee will be applied. There are no refunds for any reservations on long weekends.
For a full list of bylaws to be followed while staying in Outlook & District Regional Park, click here: Outlook & District Regional Park Bylaws